a Blade of Grass is in search of a Senior Landscape Architect to join our award-winning landscape design, build, and maintenance firm located in Sudbury, MA.
we're looking for a Senior Landscape Architect
about this role
Candidates for this role must have extensive experience in large-scale residential projects, posses a strong design portfolio, and display the ability, personality and desire to thrive within an established and extremely collaborative team. Required qualifications include:
- Accredited degree in Landscape Architecture.
- 6+ years of experience in the landscape construction field with a focus on multi-project management.
- Proven track record of presenting to, and interacting with a highly discerning clientele.
- In-depth understanding of the permitting processes, including conservation, zoning, and storm water management relevant to town, state and federal regulations, with specific attention those of the Boston-Metro area.
- Outstanding leadership, communication, and organization skills.
- Ability to work amongst an experienced management team and mature installation crews.
- Skilled in industry software including AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp and business software programs.
To be considered for this role, please submit a cover letter, resume and relevant examples of your work below. Please note: we are NOT accepting phone calls regarding this position.
sophisticated design style
commitment to design excellence